Join the discussion! Add your own experiences or questions below:

Total Posts: 32

105.11*

VISA APPLICATION

comments on 2019-05-19 20:54:46

Get all type of visa with us.......apply now - Tourist L visa - Business M visa . 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 1 year. - Working Z visa . 1 year - Family Q or S visa 30 days - Visa On Arrival 30 days - Visa for Student. X1. 6 months and 1 year. X2 180 days - Invitation letter - Diploma Authentication - Clear overstay (2-5 years) - TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, GMAT, MCAT, PSGE, - WORK VISA Z ( 1 yeear ) - BUSINESS VISA - HSK all levels FOR MORE ENQUIRIES: WeChat: Frank_Adams

105.11*

VISA APPLICATION

comments on 2019-05-19 20:25:40

139.16*

Recruitment Company in Shanxi China

comments on 2019-05-06 06:07:28

Hi there! I am looking for some native English teacher groups, please add me to a group where I can get some English teachers. thanks. WeChat 15332589711

139.16*

Recruitment Company in Shanxi

comments on 2019-05-06 06:06:04

128.1.*

Add mee

comments on 2019-04-28 01:47:01

Please add me Guangzhou China group May ID : T1yra

105.11*

Teacher

comments on 2019-04-25 16:08:04

panda_guides . Hello please add me to a teacher job group. WeChat ID:E32225552525

97.107*

I want to learn about Chinese Language and Culture. Please help!

comments on 2019-03-07 04:41:32

97.107*

I want to learn about Chinese Language and Culture. Please help!

comments on 2019-03-07 04:40:14

Please add me your WeChat groups where i can possibly meet with people to learn how to speak Chinese language and to learn about the Chinese culture too. My WeChat ID is: Brucephilip58 Thank you.

41.202*

Buy ielts certificate without attending exams

comments on 2019-02-22 07:15:51

Email us for more information; cedricintl@gmail.com Skype:Danis. Bratt

105.11*

loan offer apply now

comments on 2018-12-08 06:16:47

My name is kelvin bush i give loans a low rate you can mail me now with the amounts needed and it fast and secure okay here is my private email kelvin.bush2013@gmail.com

218.17*

indian

comments on 2018-06-22 03:07:06

pls add me in some indian people groups tks

101.81*

Recruitment Company in Shanghai

comments on 2018-06-04 05:24:18

Hello, I work for recruiting company WORK co., Ltd based in Shanghai, China. We are looking for Salesforce高级开发工程师(Salesforce Senior Software Developer)in Shanghai Role & Responsibility: • Contribute to the project specific documentation • Adhere to the quality process and guidelines • Follow the coding standards and the project plan • Support / coach junior team members in technical issues. Possible travel requirements Requirements: • Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline • Minimum 3 years’ experience in Software Development • Technical expertise in Salesforce.com/Apex/ Java /.Net • JavaScript / Html5 / CSS development skill is a plus • Qualified written and spoken English skills. CET6 above is preferred • Good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills. Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated • Good team-work spirit. Capabilities of upgrading/improving on the development process. If you have any question please freely ask on Wechat. Wechat ID: levinalimanto or you can send email on info@work-china.com.cn

101.81*

Recruitment Company in Shanghai

comments on 2018-06-04 05:24:18

101.81*

Recruitment Company in Shanghai

comments on 2018-06-04 05:22:15

Hello, I work for recruiting company WORK co., Ltd based in Shanghai, China. We are looking for Salesforce Software Developer in Shanghai. Role & Responsibility: • Create and design codes based on the development process • Contribute to the project specific documentation • Adhere to the quality process and guidelines, and assure the coding quality • Follow the coding standards and the project plan. Possible travel requirements Requirements: • Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline • Technical expertise in Salesforce.com/Apex/ Java / .Net • JavaScript / Html5 / CSS development skills a plus • Minimum 1 years’ experience in Software Development experience • Good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills • Positive, enthusiastic, and self-motivated. Good team-work spirit. If you have any question please freely ask on Wechat. Wechat ID: levinalimanto or you can send email on info@work-china.com.cn

118.12*

Recruitment Company in Chengdu

comments on 2017-10-23 02:22:24

Hi, I work for a recruiting company based in Chengdu, China. We are actively looking for teachers to come work in Sichuan Province. If you have any questions please add me on Wechat. Wechat ID = (Lambdin). Or if you have questions you can look on our website at West2East.net

2  3

Title of your experience, comment or question:

Your experience, comment or question: